FACILITIES EXTENDED BY THE SCHOOL
- Scholarship Facility: Scholarship facilities SC/ ST and OBC students have special scholarship facility. Poor girls from the General Category are also provided scholarship as per merit test. In this regard, the students are required to submit the relevant Residential & Caste Certificate along with income certificate of the parents.
- Hostel Facility: Hotel Facilities are being made available separately girls, students. Cent-percent hostel facility is provided to all the girl's candidates in Nursing courses in the school premises itself. At the same time the willing male students are being provided with suitable hostel facility in separate campus.
- Transport Facility: Our students are being extended transportation facility to take them . Hospitals and eminent Nursing homes for practical cum observation facility. We also provide this facility for outdoor training and excursion trips.
- Cultural Activities: From time to time, on the occasion of inauguration and concluding of the academic session as well as on some occasions of national importance such as Gandhi Jayantee, Republic Day, Independence Day, Dr. Ambedkar's Jayantee etc. various cultural activities are undertaken in the schools' premises and our students actively participate in these programmes. This interaction among the students beings forth the natural talents in them and help in the personality development of students.
- Symposiums & Seminars: Symposiums & Seminars are organized at regular intervals on different topics concerning science & relevant important topics in which the students' professionals & prominent personalities actively participate in the deliberations. Our main objective behind holding such deliberations is to bring about a mass awareness among the masses & create interest in scientific learning's.
- Sports & games Facility: A specious common Room, located in the centre of the premises, provides several indoor games facilities to the students such as carom, chess, table-tennis etc. Besides the academic premises have a multi-purpose ground where students enjoy playing volleyball, badminton etc with eases & comfort.
- Library & Reference Section:
- Library & Reference Section:
It comprises a collection of authentic books on different trades. Journals, Magazines, CDs & News Paper for the benefit of the trainees.
- Computer Lab Faculty:
We have a well equipped Computer Lab, with Wi-Fi facilities for the benefit of the students.
- Educational & Excursion Trips: From time to time, tours to places of academic and technical interests are arranged by the school as per academic requirements of the courses and to keep the students afresh in their studies.
- Laboratory Facility: One distinguishing feature of this school is the possession of well equipped and properly maintained clinics and laboratories in the sphere of various Para-Medical sectors &other relevant useful trades. We will be developing & enriching these labs as per the requirements of the courses & the demand of modern technologies. Our final Endeavour is to develop these labs into one of the idea laboratories in the state in its specialized field.
- Medical Facility: Health check up of the students is being carried out by the school at regular intervals. We organize health awareness campaign in the area and also from time hold free Health checkup camps in backward & rural area as well.
OUR VISION FOR THE NEAR FUTURE
- This is being strengthened with furniture's equipments, accessories and requisite technical man-power association. The proposed hospital is going to operate shortly in the area.
Compliance to the Code of Conduct-
There is a code of conduct for the participant trainees in different courses and they are required to strictly follow & comply to the guidelines & instructions as issued by the school from time to time. Otherwise it may invite disciplinary & penal actions against the defaulting student.
Candidates having less three 80% attendance in classes and less than 50% marks in internal examination may be debarred from appearing in the final examination. The examination will be held as per schedule fixed up by the Deptt. of Health, Govt. of Bihar, Indian Nursing Council, Govt. of India or the relevant Govt. of India approved Universities in case of Management & IT courses.
Students will be issued in Identity Card and the students are supposed to always hold it till the completion of the courses. Students are desired to come to the school along with this identity card regularly.
Certificates will be issued by the Deptt. of Health, Govt. of Bihar, BNRC, Indian Nursing Council & the Govt. of India approved universities as per relevance of the courses.
All candidates selected for admission and their parents & guardians will be required to give a combined undertaking that he/ she was not involved in any activity in the past and that he/ she would not indulge in it for future. If the undertaking is violated, the students would be liable to be expelled even (Directives of the Hon. Supreme court of India)
Annexure :- 1
Undertaking from the students as per the provisions of anti ragging by the Hon. Supreme Court of India.
I Mr./Ms. ………………………………. Selected to Para-Medical/ Nursing/ Mamt. /IT Courses in ……………………… at …………………………. Do hereby undertake on this day …………… month …………….. year ………………….the following with respect to above subject.
- That I understand the directives of the Honorable Supreme Court of India an anti ragging.
- That I understand the meaning of Ragging and know that the ragging in any form is a punishable offence and the same is banned by the Court of Law.
- That I have not been found or changed for my involvement in any kind of ragging in the past. However, I undertake to face disciplinary action/ legal proceedings including expulsion from the school if the charges are found to be true or the facts in this regard are concealed, at any stage in future.
- That I shall not resort to ragging in any form at anyplace and shall abide by the rules/ leas prescribed by the Courts, State / Union Government and the school authorities for the purpose from time to time.
Signature of Student
Signature of Mother / Father and or Guardian
I hereby fully endorse undertaking made by my child / ward.
STRIKING OFF NAME FROM THE ROLLS
- Termination of admission on the ground of submission of false / forged documents
- Any kind of misconduct or indiscipline in the school, Library, Lab, Hostel & during the outdoor training.
- Any type of criminal / communal activity
- Regular absence for 40 days from the classes & failure to pay timely, the fees, fines, rent and other charges etc.
- Including in any sort of political, anti-social & anti national activities
- Indulging in ragging or drug addiction etc.
The Managing Committee of school reserves the right to change the requirements for admission and to introduce changes, addition in the course contents, fee charges, regulations concerning the students, or to make any other suitable modification deemed necessary in the overall interests of the school. Rules may also be changed by the Management when needed or as per directions / instructions of the Deptt. of Health, Govt. of Bihar, Indian Nursing Council Govt. of India & the relevant Govt. of India approved Universities in case of professional courses.